Why you’ll love it
- Comfortable wearability
- Vanilla scented
- Mirror-like glossy finish
- Paddle-shaped applicator delivers color with precision and shapes the lips
How to apply
- For a natural, subtle lip look, apply your complementary neutral shade of Lip Gloss over bare lips. To amp up your go-to lip look—and to make your lips appear fuller—apply a matching shade of Lip Gloss as a topcoat over your favorite shade of Matte Lipstick.
- A must-have for any professional makeup kit , use Anastasia Lip Glossto create a range of lip makeup looks.
- Use any Lip Gloss shade with a metallic finish over your matte lip look as a glossy, metallic topcoat and to give lips a fuller appearance.
- For a more-sheer lip color application, apply a small amount of Lip Gloss at the center of the bottom lip, then rub lips together to blend. For a full, high-shine finish, apply a single swipe on both the top and bottom lip.
- Generously apply Lip Primer to lips prior to your lip color application to create longer-lasting staying power and prevent feathering at the lip line. Allow the lips to fully absorb the Lip Primer formula to give them a boost of hydration and ensure a smooth color application.
- Once you have finished applying your lip color, create an extremely precise lip line by highlighting around the perimeter of the lips with Pro Pencil, then blending out the edges with a flat synthetic lip brush.
POLYBUTENE, TRIISODECYL TRIMELLITATE, MINERAL OIL/PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/HUILE MINERALE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, LIMNANTHES ALBA (MEADOWFOAM) SEED OIL, OCTYLDODECANOL, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, PROPYLPARABEN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, FRAGRANCE/PARFUM, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): MICA, RED 6 (CI 15850), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090), RED 22 LAKE (CI 45380), RED 27 LAKE (CI 45410), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.