Why you’ll love it
- Water-resistant, long-wearing formula with medium coverage
- Gives the complexion a fresh, radiant look with a lightweight, second-skin feeling
- Masks discoloration, unevenness and blotchiness while giving the skin a natural, healthy-looking radiance
- No-flashback formula creates a soft-focus effect and does not oxidize
- Comes in a sleek, modern component with a custom hygienic pump that dispenses just the right amount of product
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin
- Formulated without gluten, parabens, alcohol, oil, mineral oil or talc
- Clinically tested, dermatologist tested, ophthalmologist tested and noncomedogenic
- Cruelty-free and vegan
- Available in 5 shade categories (Fair, Light, Medium, Tan, Deep) and 3 undertones (Cool, Warm, Neutral)
- Available in 50 shades
How to apply
- Select the shade that most closely complements your skin tone and undertone. First, choose from the shade category (Fair, Light, Medium, Tan, Deep) that best suits you. Then, choose the shade in that category that most closely matches your skin tone. To help you choose the best shade for you, select the shade that matches your undertone (C = Cool, W = Warm, N = Neutral). If your skin has more of a pink, red or bluish tone to it, then you are a Cool undertone. If your skin has more of a yellow, peach or golden tone to it, then you are a Warm undertone. If your skin has a mix of both cool and warm tones, then you are a Neutral undertone.
- Begin by applying Luminous Foundation directly to the skin in areas where you would like the most coverage, such as the center of the face, center of the forehead, nose and jawline/chin. Apply and blend out with a firm foundation brush like A30 Pro Brush, a makeup sponge or your fingertips.
- Start with the main placements and add additional coverage if needed. Bring down onto the neck area if needed for color continuity.
- The color of the veins on the inner wrist can help determine undertone.
- To find the perfect shade match, begin by selecting 3 shades of Luminous Foundation within the client’s skin tone and undertone: (1) The shade you believe is the perfect match, (2) One shade lighter from your chosen shade, and (3) One shade deeper from your chosen shade. Apply a half-pump of each shade from lightest to deepest on the back of a clean hand or a metal mixing plate. Use a flat concealer brush to swatch each shade along the client’s jawline for Fair–Medium skin tones and higher on the cheek or neck for Tan–Deep skin tones. Lightly blend each shade into the skin to find the one that matches the most effortlessly.
- Verify your shade selection by swatching from the cheek down toward the neck/chest area.
- Luminous Foundation looks great on its own. However, you can set it with Loose Setting Powder if desired.
- Complete your luminous look with blush, bronzer and glow.
- To sculpt the features and bring out the high points of the face, pair with Contour Powder Kit.
- For a more illuminated, luminous look, pair with Liquid Glow.
WATER/AQUA/EAU, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ISODODECANE, CAPRYLYL METHICONE, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, HEXYL LAURATE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM CHLORIDE, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, ALANINE, ARGININE, GLYCINE, ISOLEUCINE, HISTIDINE, PHENYLALANINE, PROLINE, THREONINE, SERINE, ASPARTIC ACID, VALINE, SODIUM PCA, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ALLANTOIN, SODIUM LACTATE, PCA, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, SIMETHICONE, TETRASODIUM EDTA, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, ZINC STEARATE, LAURYL PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.