Why you’ll love it
- The moisture-binding and nutrient-rich formula leaves skin feeling supple and nourished
- The nutrient-rich properties of these Mediterranean botanical extracts were Anastasia’s inspiration in creating Hydrating Oil. This nourishing blend hydrates and provides added benefits to the skin:
- Jojoba — Helps balance dry and oily areas of the skin
- Borage Seed — Known to help firm, soothe, moisturize and revitalize skin
- Black Currant — An antioxidant-rich extract known to aid in the effects of skin discoloration
- Rosehip — A hydrating oil known to help improve texture and the appearance of stretch marks
- Meadowfoam — Helps to soften dry patches on the skin
- Lovage Leaf — Helps improves skin tone
- Noncomedogenic and dermatologist tested
- Is a clinically tested, paraben-free, nonirritating formula
- Vegan and cruelty-free
How to apply
- Use the dropper applicator to apply Hydrating Oil directly to the skin where needed. Then, buff and blend the face oil into the skin using your fingertips or the tool of your choice.
- For hydrated, supple-looking skin, apply a few drops of Hydrating Oilto the face and neck twice daily.
- Add a drop of Hydrating Oil to DIPBROW® Pomade to refresh the product when needed.
- For skin care use, apply Hydrating Oil after your serum and before your moisturizer.
- For a hydrated, natural-looking face makeup finish, prep your complexion with Hydrating Oil prior to applying Stick Foundation. Either press the oil into the skin using your fingertips or add a drop of Hydrating Oil to A30 Pro Brush and blend out across the face prior to application to give skin an added boost of hydration. Ideal for those with dry skin!
- Add a drop or two of Hydrating Oil to your foundation brush and blend out your foundation to create a more luminous finish.
- To create an all-over body glow, mix any highlighter shades from Moonchild, Sugar or Sun Dipped Glow Kits. with Hydrating Oil and sweep across areas where the sun naturally hits your skin. Be sure not to pour Hydrating Oil directly into the pans as this could potentially cause the powders to break.
- Use one drop of Hydrating Oil to prep skin before tweezing eyebrows and to ensure safer removal of hair.
SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ROSA CANINA FRUIT OIL, BORAGO OFFICINALIS SEED OIL, LIMNANTHES ALBA (MEADOWFOAM) SEED OIL, RIBES NIGRUM (BLACK CURRANT) SEED OIL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, BRASSICA CAMPESTRIS (RAPESEED) SEED OIL, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL, SANTALUM AUSTROCALEDONICUM WOOD OIL, ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER OIL, LEVISTICUM OFFICINALE OIL, BOSWELLIA CARTERII GUM EXTRACT, TOCOTRIENOLS, ELAEIS GUINEENSIS (PALM) OIL, ALTHAEA OFFICINALIS LEAF EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, MELISSA OFFICINALIS LEAF EXTRACT, VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, SQUALENE, BETA-SITOSTEROL, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL <164412R1>
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.