#1 U.S. Brow Brush
Source: The NPD Group/ U.S. Prestige Beauty Total Measured Market, Makeup Eye Applicator Product Sales, Annual 2019
Why you’ll love it
- Easy to use, high-performance pro-artistry brush with a precise tapered tip for the best application
- Features premium synthetic fibers that pick up and deposit product smoothly and evenly
- Ideal for on-the-go use
How to apply
- This dual-sided makeup brush is ideal for creating a range of eyebrow looks. Use the spoolie end to comb the brow hairs upward. Dip the brush end into your favorite cream-based brow product (works best with DIPBROW® Pomade) and begin defining the lower arch of the brow. Then, comb brow hairs downward and begin filling in the tail of the brow in the direction of hair’s natural growth. Continuously blend using the spoolie during application for the most natural-looking effect. Finish by lightly detailing the front of the brow in the direction of hair’s natural growth.
- Load up the ABH Brush 12 with DIPBROW® Pomade and use a stamping motion to create hairlike strokes throughout the brow.
- Load a small amount of DIPBROW® Pomade onto Brush 12. Using the cap as a palette, push the product into both sides of the tip, ensuring that a minimal amount of product is on the brush.
- Use Brush 12 to easily create a smoky winged liner look using Waterproof Crème Color or to apply and diffuse shadow precisely along the lash line for a professional eye shadow look.