- Weightless, nutrient-rich oil
- Antioxidant-rich blend helps to restore and replenish the hair
- Helps promote elasticity and increase shine
- Adds moisture to dry, damaged hair
- Deeply nourishing and conditioning
- Ideal for dry, damaged and brittle hair
- Sulphate, paraben and cruelty-free
- Offers heat protection up to 200°F / 93°C
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY. INFUSE. DRY. Apply YOUNG.AGAIN to freshly washed hair and before any styling products. Once dried, you can apply a small amount of YOUNG.AGAIN to dry hair to increase the smoothness of the hair and remove any flyaway strands. Use as part of our ANTI-AGEING regimen with YOUNG.AGAIN.WASH, RINSE and MASQUE.
Rich in oleic acid, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil has a known lubricant effect on the hair and imparts softness and shine.
Antioxidant rich, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil is known to help refresh and restore with its uplifting fragrance. The natural fruit acids in the oil also enhance shine and lustre in the hair.
Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract has been revered for centuries for its powerful antioxidant properties. Helps to increase the feel of hair’s elasticity and aids moisture retention.
Used together as part of our REJUVENTATE regimen, YOUNG.AGAIN.WASH, RINSE and MASQUE are your must-have helpers in the fight against damaged hair. Hormonal changes, lifestyle changes – there are so many changes that can have an adverse effect on the hair’s condition…the best way to stay ahead of the ageing game is to start early! Our REJUVENATE regimen will nurture the hair while combating current damage and will also help in the prevention of future damage.