Why you’ll love it
- Powder Bronzer can be layered on top of liquid, cream or powder complexion products
- Shade range is inclusive for cool and olive undertones
- Includes a large mirror for on-the-go touch-ups
- Available in 6 naturally sun-kissed shades
How to apply
- Apply powder bronzer to the cheekbones, temples, perimeter of the forehead, jawline and chin, and neck and chest area using a bronzer brush.
- For a naturally sun-kissed bronze, choose a shade that is 1–2 shades deeper than your skin tone. Use A19 Pro Brush to apply the bronzing powder in a sweeping motion across the perimeter of the face.
- For an intense bronze, choose a shade that is 2–3 shades deeper than your skin tone. Use A20 Pro Brush to apply bronzer onto the face in a sweeping motion. Blend directionally toward the area you would like to enhance.
- For most skin tones, select a shade with a golden or peach undertone that is warmer than your skin tone. If there is a distinctly warm undertone to your skin, choose a shade of bronzer that has a cooler undertone.
- If your face is lighter than the rest of your body, swatch the bronzer shades on the inside of the wrist using your ring finger. If your face is the same shade as the rest of the body, swatch on the top of your handusing your ring finger.
- A large, tapered, natural fiber makeup brush is ideal for sweeping Powder Bronzer across the forehead, cheeks, jawline and body for a seamless, sun-kissed finish.
- A medium, round natural fiber makeup brush is ideal for applying Powder Bronzer with precise placement and payoff.
- Layer two shades together to build points of intensity.
BORON NITRIDE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, LAUROYL LYSINE, NYLON-12, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, DIMETHICONE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, ISOSTEARIC ACID, LECITHIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYGLYCERYL-3 POLYRICINOLEATE, POLYHYDROXYSTEARIC ACID, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): MICA, RED 6 (CI 15850), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.