#1 U.S. Brow Brand
Source: The NPD Group/ U.S. Prestige Beauty Total Measured Market, Makeup Sales, Annual 2019
Why you’ll love it
- Waterproof formula is long-wearing and won’t budge
- Allows for versality in application, from natural to bold
- Pomade formula allows for smooth application and hairlike texture
- Waterproof formula allows time for blending before it sets
- Available in 11 shades
How to apply
- For professional-quality results, apply Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade with Brush 12, a synthetic makeup brush ideal for applying cream formulas and creating natural-looking hairlike texture and outlining and detailing the brow. Get a precise application by first working the product from side to side on the outside of the cap using the brush; this ensures you don’t load too much product and keeps the brush thin.
- Start with a minimal amount of eyebrow pomade on the brush. Since the product is highly pigmented, a little goes a long way. Using the spoolie end, comb brow hairs upward, then outline the lower arch of the brow using the product on the brush end. Blend the eyebrow color with the spoolie. Next, brush brow hairs downward, outline the upper arch of the brow and lightly blend with the spoolie. For the most natural-looking results, continue to blend the product through the brow during the application process. Finish by filling in the front of the eyebrow with the remaining product to create a soft gradient effect.
- Remember to keep the cap sealed so the waterproof formula doesn’t dry out. If the eyebrow pomade needs to be refreshed, add a drop of Hydrating Oil.
CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, ISODODECANE, POLYETHYLENE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, SILICA, SYNTHETIC WAX, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, SODIUM MAGNESIUM SILVER PHOSPHATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: (+/-) MICA, BISMUTH OXYCHOLORIDE (CI 77163), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) <171568>
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.