U.S. Top 3 Best-Selling Brow Brushes
Source: The NPD Group/ U.S. Prestige Beauty Total Measured Market, Makeup Eye Applicator Product Dollar Sales, Annual 2019
Why you’ll love it
- Easy to use, high-performance pro-artistry brush with a width that perfectly fits into the brow to stamp product into sparse areas
- The soft, synthetic bristles form a superfine edge that is ideal for applying Brow Powder Duo with precision
- Perfect for on-the-go touch-ups
How to apply
- This double-sided makeup brush is ideal for creating a range of eyebrow looks. Use the custom spoolie end to comb brow hairs upward. Then, dip the brush end into your favorite powder or emollient-based brow product (works best with Brow Powder Duo) and begin defining the lower arch of the brow. Next, comb brow hairs downward and begin filling in the tail of the brow in the direction of hair’s natural growth. Continuously blend using the spoolie during application for the most natural-looking effect. Finish by lightly detailing the front of the brow in the direction of hair’s natural growth.
- To achieve the look of hair-strokes, saturate ABH Brush 7B with Brow Primer, pinch the fibers into a clean, sharp angle, dip into Brow Powder Duo, and then stamp into brows. This ultra-thin angled brush allows you to create hairlike microstrokes with expert precision.
- This precision brush can also be used for creating the perfect winged eyeliner.