#1 U.S. Brow Brand
Source: The NPD Group/ U.S. Prestige Beauty Total Measured Market, Makeup Sales, Annual 2019
Why you’ll love it
- The perfect height and width, this tapered brush is ideal for applying DIPBROW® Pomade with precision and creating very thin, hairlike strokes
- The natural fibers are ideal for applying metallic and duo chrome shades
How to apply
- Use the custom spoolie end to comb eyebrow hairs upward. Dip the makeup brush end into your favorite emollient-based brow product (works best with DIPBROW® Pomade) and begin defining the lower arch of the brow. Then, comb brow hairs downward and begin filling in the tail of the eyebrow in the direction of hair’s natural growth. Continuously blend using the spoolie during application for the most natural eyebrow look. Finish by lightly detailing the front of the brow in the direction of hair’s natural growth.
- Use ABH Brush 14 to create hairlike strokes by lightly stamping product into sparse areas of the brow.
- Use Brush 14 to create a smudged eyeliner look by diffusing eyeshadow and Waterproof Crème Color together along the lash line.